Shop with CP in San Francisco

From: Rick Hyde (rah@netcom.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 1997 - 17:13:59 PST

Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 17:13:59 -0800
From: Rick Hyde <rah@netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Shop with CP in San Francisco

Apologies to the non-Californians on the list...

My wife and I were in San Francisco today and, on a lark, decided to
stop in at the San Francisco Flower Mart (6th & Brannan). At the
"Rod McLellan Co." shop we found, amongst the orchids, three fairly
large N. alata in 6" pots (there are two now ;-) , along with 3" pots
of D. capensis, Purple Pitcher Plants, and flytraps. The also had a
dozen or so copies of "CP of the World" by Pietropaolo.

The Neps are $30, the others $5.00 each.

Just FYI...

Cheers,

Rick