Info for Green Swamp visitors

From: Phil Semanchuk (semanchuk~pj@glaxowellcome.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 20:14:01 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 97 23:14:01 -0500
From: "Phil Semanchuk" <semanchuk~pj@glaxowellcome.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Info for Green Swamp visitors

Hello CPers,
If you are interested in spending a night or two near the Green Swamp in SE
North Carlolina, you may be interested in contacting my friend Rick who
owns and rents a house in Holden Beach which is 8 miles from the southern
edge of the swamp. I really like staying there because I can get to the
swamp just fifteen minutes after I finish breakfast. The house is just a
block off of the beach which makes it easier to convince non-CPers along
for the ride, and a dip in the ocean is just the ticket after you've spent
a summer day walking around the swamp in long pants & sleeves. You can
contact Rick at (919) 543-0301 or rcagle@vnet.ibm.com

Please don't take this as advertising, I'm just trying to share a good
thing with anyone who might be interested.

Phil
(pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com or MrBones@mindspring.com)
Save the Earth -- shoot yourself