self introduction

From: cam.f4@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Thu Feb 20 1997 - 13:51:54 PST

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 21:51:54 GMT
From: cam.f4@ukonline.co.uk
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: self introduction

I have just joined the group and have thoroughly enjoyed the reading so far but of course thought that it only proper to introduce myself and also ask for some help. I live in Bath, England and find the area a bit of a CP desert but at least I can get the info. I need via here. I used to grow a small number of CP\222s years ago but due to several moves and full time education (horticulture) I lost my plants. I now have Sarr. Minor, VFT and D. capensis and have sent off for some price lists but is there anyone who has any spare plants, seed or gemmae (if applicable) for sale, even the basic mainstay of any collection (Sar. flava) is absent. I would be most grateful for any responses. Also I would like the address for the British CP soc. as I only seem to have an old one. If anyone wishes to reply, they can do so through here or directly at cameron@yours.com.
        My interests lies both in the horticultural side and the botanical side and although I\222m keen on all plants CP\222s take the tops. I\222m also quite a proficient mycologist although I haven\222t done much work on carn. fungi.
        Anyway I think I\222ve written enough, happy growing Cameron

P.S. Does Drosera capensis \221narrow leaf\222 have a Latin name ?