Friend needed (in USA only!) and NEW mail address

From: Paul Temple 24-Feb-1997 1118 (temple_p@fangio.enet.dec.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 03:15:13 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 12:15:13 MET
From: Paul Temple  24-Feb-1997 1118 <temple_p@fangio.enet.dec.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Friend needed (in USA only!) and NEW mail address

                                        From: Paul Temple
                                        Email: PTemple001@aol.com
                                                Pinguicula@aol.com
                                          Loc: Hampshire, ENGLAND (UK)

Cheeky request but here goes.

I need a friend (no particular CP experience required) to help me out with a few
minutes of their time. It won't cost them anything (except a few minutes of
their time) honest, not a scam! And it's not illegal either.

The person needs to be in America, preferably in a warmer part where you're not
appreciating snow. Ideal location is probably California but I'm not sure where
else isn't cold (no Geography lessons please, and yes, I know the South and West
is warmer than the North and East!!!)

If anyone cares to write without necessarily committing themselves, I'll explain
more, I don't want to fill up this conference with any details irrelevant to
everyone else (unlike most of my mails!).

If you do write, please mail me at my new email address below, both are up and
running already (a free trial period but I'll keep it):

                        PTemple001@aol.com
                        or
                        Pinguicula@aol.com

And thanks to those who wrote regarding my imminent closure of this account and
potential absence from the conference (and even with free mail advice!). Looks
like I will simply be able to change to a new address (tough luck on those
looking forward to my silence!!!).

Regards

Paul