Cherryhill Carnivorours Plants WEB PAGE UPDATE

From: Carl Mazur (cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 20:40:45 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:40:45 -0800
From: "Carl Mazur" <cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cherryhill Carnivorours Plants WEB PAGE UPDATE

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know that our new web pages are now online. We
have an expanded seed selection. Note the age of the seed is now clearly
marked. I know a number of people were concerned about seed age, and I
thought, that would be a great addition to our list. The new additions are
older seeds that we've had stored. I've only listed fresh seed from the
previous fall, however, I've had success with 8-10 year old seed, so I
figured why not list them too. At least buyer client will know the age
ahead of time and give the seeds an extra bit of stratification to help in
the germination.

We've also added a great deal of information to our Growing Tips section.
It now contains How To information on Sarracenia culture, from germination
to caring for mature plants. This should be a great help to the new
Sarraceniaphiles. I'd be interested to hear any comments from other Sarr
growers, or things I may have overlooked that should be included. Also of
note, we have setup to send plants to the US now. We are just finalizing
the CITIES permits and should be ready very soon. Accordingly our Order
Information page has been expanded to include that information.

One question. We've added an online form to ease in the ordering process
abit, however, by using Microsoft explorer, I can't get it to send the
information, however, Netscape works just fine. Does any know why this
happens?

Anyway, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
Grimsby, ON Canada