new to group

From: LEE FOSTER (lfoster@spyder.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 1997 - 09:26:25 PST

Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 12:26:25 -0500
From: LEE FOSTER <lfoster@spyder.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: new to group

Just joined the cp listserver. I live in Greensboro NC and have been
interested in venus fly traps since the fourth grade. While on a trip
to NC's coastal area last spring I purchased a VFT at a local nursery.
It has grown quite a bit but I dont know the universal way to measure.
It flowered last summer but I did not help it pollinate. I will next
time. One question: when and if it does pollinate and produce seeds
where will I find the seeds on the plant?
thanks,
Lee