Re: feeding plants

From: Eric Kamakea (ekamakea@haywire.csuhayward.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 12:57:23 PST

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:57:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Kamakea <ekamakea@haywire.csuhayward.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: feeding plants

last year people were talking about urinating around their plants to fend
off natural predators. I did a "funny" one day out of boredom which
wasn't quite so bad.

I love to just stare at my plants, as if I can actually see them growing
infront of me. I like to just admire them for what they are and how they
grow. It relaxes me. I enjoy it. I don't like to be bothered when I am
enjoying my plants.

One day while enjoying my plants, I unconsciuosly picked my nose but
didn't feel like interrupting my "therapy" to go clean off my finger so
wiped the booger off on a red Drosera Capensis. To this day, that leaf
has been the only Capensis leaf of my 5 or so Capensis plants, to
completely wrap around something. Not even flies generate that
response.

Ya I know I'm crazy but at least I don't pee on my plants!

Good growing to all,

Eric Kamakea