BUG FIX, Re: Feeding Sarrs

From: Wim Leys (leyswi@lin.vlaanderen.be)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 09:21:15 PST

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 09:21:15 -0800
From: Wim Leys <leyswi@lin.vlaanderen.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: BUG FIX, Re: Feeding Sarrs

Hi David,

Mellard, David wrote:

> Hi Wim
>
> Is pineapple needles the same as pine needles?
>
> David
> ----------

What I ment with "pineapple needles" is what can be found on the soil of
a pine forest. If consists of dry needles and the half decomposed
needles, twigs and the "fruits" of pines. I first sieve them to get rid
of the biggest parts (thick branches and fesh "fruits"), it also gives a
better structured mixture.

In Dutch the word for these "fruits" is "denappel", the English word for
"den" is "pine" and for "appel" is "apple". I guess I made a major
mistake by simply adding these words together ! Thank you for noting
this to me. I'll send this bug fix to the CP Discoussion Group.

I'm sorry for my bad English.

Wim

--
Wim Leys, ministerie van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap, afdeling Informatica
LIN