Re: Videogate

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Wed Mar 19 1997 - 08:19:10 PST

Date:          Wed, 19 Mar 1997 08:19:10
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: Videogate

Dear Heather,

> >Danser, B(enedictus) H(ubertus) (1928) "The Nepenthaceae of the
> >Netherlands Indies", Bulletin du Jardin Botanique Buitenzorg, Ser.
> >III, 9 (3-4): 249-438.
>
> >Try to get photocopies from a library.
> >
> >Kind regards
> >Jan
>
> The entire thing Jan?

Yes, the entire thing. If possible also together with the two later
articles l.c. 13:465 (1935) and l.c. 16:268 (1940).

> Is this legal?

Yes (note the dates of publication). There is no other way for
someone interested in these articles to obtain them.

> Is this moral?

I would consider it highly immoral if someone published anything
relating to the taxonomy of _Nepenthes_ without having read the above
cited papers *very carefully*.

Kind regards
Jan