cp

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 1997 - 16:39:28 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 00:39:28 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp

Hi everybody,
I few days ago I saw someones intr. About a plant that digested a squirll and
I was wondering what species of Drosera that did this ,or was this a group of
normal-sized Drosera ,( I don't want to catch animals,I love animals)?
Also I read about peoples cats who love to eat cp.Well,I thought cats only
liked to look at them and smell them ,because whenever my cat goes into my
room he looks at the cp for what seems to be like hours and smells them.I bet
if he had hands he would help me grow them!He is just so fasinated with cp.I
need to get him his very own carnivorous plant so he could look at it and
smell it all he wants.

            Sincerely,
             Robert Hood

             Meow,