Re: fish flake update

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 05:36:09 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:36:09 -0400
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: fish flake update

>i was curious about what i read last week concerning fish flakes and cp
>so, naturally i tried it.
>
>on the d.adelae... there was a spurt of growth, and perhaps the beginning
>of a flower stalk ... which may or may not be coincidental, the extra
>leaf or two was quick and dramatic. however, note that the flakes began
>to mold after a few days....
>
>i also put a flake into a vft, but there have been no results to report.
>
>that is the update....

My D. adelae is also into a growth spurt (as well as my VFTs and most
everything else) and is coming into bloom. All it had to eat over the long
winter was a few careless fungus gnats. I do not think that the fish flakes
had much to do with it, certainly not this quickly: It is just that time of
the year - Spring!

(thank! you god, finally!)

Kind Regards,

Rand