RE: SORRY

From: Mellard, David (dam7@ATSDHA1.EM.CDC.GOV)
Date: Wed Mar 26 1997 - 05:48:00 PST

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 97 08:48:00 EST
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@ATSDHA1.EM.CDC.GOV>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: SORRY

Hi Marcello,

No apology is necessary, at least in my book. This is an international
forum and while most people use English (lucky for me since my French and
Portuguese are long gone), we English-speaking members shouldn't mind if
someone wants to write in another language. I certainly don't mind.

Adeus
David
 ----------
To: Multiple recipients of list

Hallo,

A friend told me that it's not nice to send messages in Italian
to people that are all writing in English.
He said that it could appear snob.
I just wrote in Italian my last message to make it more
readable for Italian people, as we are creating a cp Association.
So, sorry for my behaviour!
Regards and good growing,

Marcello Catalano