Re: Apologies

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@pennet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 21:28:56 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 05:28:56 GMT
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@pennet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Apologies

Dear list,

>Also, inspite of what some (well probably most) may think, this
>is not a racist comment, Tom knows what I mean (as do most of my
>friends, white and black)

Althouh I risk putting my foot further in my mouth, I think I need to
clarify a bit here. I use the term "nigger" as well. And I use it
referring to anybody, regardless of race, who is involved in activities not
deemed socially acceptable. About 1/2 of my friends are "people of color" (
the current Politically Correct term) and I respect ANYONE who is an
upstanding member of society.

Please direct flames to: tkhayes@pennet.net

And now back to CP......

Take care & keep on growing,