re: Vinegar and Water

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 06:53:12 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 09:53:12 -0500 (EST)
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: Vinegar and Water

Ok, now we've moved from extra small condoms to CP douching
(equal gender offender) :).

But seriously, Charles, how effective is the vinegar and water
on slime algae compared with your previously discussed method
of chopping up pine needles? Still can't convince my wife to
lemme use her spice grinder (though I tell her it would taste
just like Rosemary) and I can't justify (yet) spending $20 on
a Braun pinestraw mincer.

If the vinegar solution is as or more effective, I'm gonna try that
this season, to keep the slime from gobbling up my low-growing
U.S. Droseras (brevifolia, capillaris).

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)