Nepenthes Pollen Needed

From: Lance Jerale (ljerale@valders.k12.wi.us)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 03:22:47 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:22:47 +0000
From: Lance Jerale <ljerale@valders.k12.wi.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes Pollen Needed

One of my N. x ventrata blossomed today, and I'm pleased that the plant has
declared itself to be female, but as luck would have it, none of my male
Nepenthes are feeling amorous right now. Is there anyone out there that
has a pollinating male in search of a female? If you can supply pollen that
would make an interesting combination with my ventrata, please contact
me directly via E-mail. Thanks in advance,

Lance

--
Lance Jerale																 414-775-9520 voice