Re: My Posting for Bruce

From: Russell Elliott (relliott@geocities.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 1997 - 09:54:38 PST

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:54:38 -0800
From: Russell Elliott <relliott@geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: My Posting for Bruce

Davin S. George wrote:

> Postage paid by: [Image]

> ------ =_NextPart_000_01BC3C87.2E3E0800
>
> Just wanted to say 'Sorry Guys - The message was just meant for Bruce'. Sorry
> Again. Please accept my apologies again.
>
> Catch Ye Later
> Davin George

 This seems to be happening quite a bit lateley.....Maybe people should be
more careful :-)

Russell

--
! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director,                          !

 Sign the petition at http://www.ozlink.net and help stop the Telstra
 Madness!

Opinions expressed are entirely my own, and are in no way related to the opinions of the Australian Carnivorous Plant Society Inc, or that of its members.