License Plates

From: Carl Mazur (cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 29 1997 - 21:29:02 PST

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 21:29:02 -0800
From: "Carl Mazur" <cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: License Plates

Hello all,

For my birthday this year (technically tomorrow) I got a new liscense plate
for my vehicle. Here in Ontario we are limited to 6 letters for personized
plates, so it's abit criptic, however

GN BOGN (Gone Boggin')

If anyone has any CP plates, take a picture and email them to me. If I
get few, I'll setup a CP Plate page on the Cherryhill Web Page devoted to
CP plates. I'm not sure if there is any legal implications involved, so if
any the CP/Lawyer types are out there, could you let me know!! Thanks

Maybe if its actually a problem showing the plates, I could just make a
list, or generic plates in a graphic package. However, I thought it would
be a good idea, so if anyone was looking for CP related plate ideas there
would be a place to look.