Re: ICPS

From: Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 04:51:14 PST

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 07:51:14 -0500 (EST)
From: Perry Malouf <pmalouf@access.digex.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: ICPS

Mark van Kleunan wrote:

> Did anyone receive their newsletter who belongs to I.C.P.S. yet?
> Because I sent my check in to them a few months ago ...

I have not yet received a newsletter in 1997. A friend of mine
did receive the most recent one a week ago, and noticed
something strange. It was not stapled together properly, and
came apart in his hand. This has never happened to me, so
I attribute it to a random hiccup in the stapling machine.

However, I _am_ wondering why my friend received his newsletter
over a week ago, and I haven't received mine yet. Yes, my
dues are paid up.

Eagerly waiting,

Perry Malouf