Re[2]: Questions

From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 07:42:17 PST

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:42:17 -0500
From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re[2]: Questions

     Good idea on having a file set up that answers questions concerning
     bog building. Now if only we had other files set up to answer other
     often asked CP questions. Good work!
                        Charles

Author: "Mellard; David" <dam7@ATSDHA1.EM.CDC.GOV> at smtp

[[ CONSTRU : 2132 in CONSTRU. ]]

Hi Diane,

I've attached a file (wp51) that contains emails from list members about how
to construct a bog. You'll find a variety of suggestions and will certainly
be able to pick one that fits your budget and your stamina.

Good luck
David

Sincerely,

Josh Lehman

The following binary file has been uuencoded to ensure successful
transmission. Use UUDECODE to extract.