Pressure Cooker

From: Guido.J.Braem@bio.uni-giessen.de
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 18:20:56 PDT

Date:          Tue, 8 Apr 1997 01:20:56 +0000
From: Guido.J.Braem@bio.uni-giessen.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pressure Cooker

Dear Neal,

        i guess I will have to purchase a pressure cooker for my sterilization
> needs. So, does anyone know how much a pressure cooker cost? Okay,
> that's it,

with all due respect (and maybe you just missed April 1st), but dont
you think it is much easier just to stop at a WalMart or a store like
that and look. I do not really think that is a question for this
forum. But if you insist, I am quite happy to drive to the next store
for you and send you the German prices. Or even better, I can ask my
wife in the morning.

Guido

Dr. Guido J. Braem ---- Plant Taxonomist
Naunheimer Str. 17