AW: pest?

From: Mars (mars@hacom.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 17:43:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 22:43:40 +-200
From: Mars <mars@hacom.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: AW: pest?

> Aphids comes to mind. This is the time of year they get active. =
Will=20
> they hurt your plants. They sure will especially the new growth.

Thought aphids would be bigger, but I really don't know. I've examined =
my plants closely and found that the creatures only live and walk on the =
vft and sarracenia. The sticky drosera has some on it, but they don't =
move (anymore).

> if not controlled. Try 50 percent water to 50 percent rubbing =
alcohol.=20
> I also use a product from Ortho called ISOTOX. It works very well =
on=20
> almost all CPs. Be careful using this product as it is not =
considered=20
> environmentally safe.=20

Ortho? Is this a firm name? I see a lot of products here I don't =
recognize, perhaps because I'm not living in the US?.

Marcel

>=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D
>Message from Mars * Bussum * the Netherlands The chances
>E-mail: mars@hacom.nl of =
=3D
>anything
>WWW : http://www.hacom.nl/~mars coming from