Men, women, D. regia

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Sun Apr 13 1997 - 10:51:12 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 18:51:12 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Men, women, D. regia

Why D. adelae environment is better for regia ? Actually the' high' dros=
era,
growing in elevation are too far from the wet soil. They need more water
saturation in the air to grow. That's something I see in my own cultures.=
=2E. =

Now, I grow D. adelae in temperate conditions (and without direct sun) wi=
th
good results (the plant is small but full of dew).

Now, to close the debate ?

Man is a HUNTER (grr...)
Did I say that CPs are a male bizness ? (sorry Chris, I didn't... it shou=
ld
not)
Maybe women are less expressive and then, send less messages here, but ar=
reading all with attention.

Sure, women love Neps pitchers. For my girlfriend, it's (in French) : 'u=
ne
plante avec des couilles au bout des feuilles' or for others visitors 'av=
ec
des pi=E8ges en forme de bite'.

I will not translate this.

(BTW: I've personally got the same description for Cephalotus, looking at=
 the
'hairs' on the pitchers). Sorry.

I apologize for people who understand french, and hope the others will no=
search in french dictionaries (maybe you'll not find these words in anywa=
y).

Happy growing to all form of readers (Black, red, yellow, white any-aged
people who grow a CP)

Laurent=