Re: VFTs and slugs

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@uci.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 09:27:50 PDT

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 09:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: VFTs and slugs

I have also tried to feed slugs to my VFTs. However, I have to be very
careful as they can often crawl right out of the trap, perhaps thanks to
their slimey nature! I have also tried feeding moth catepillars to a VFT
and have had them crew their way out of the trap!

Insect's revenge?

--STEVE

Steve Clancy, M.L.S., Science Library, University of California, Irvine
            P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
  714-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
            "What is a `free gift?' Aren't all gifts free?"