_Aldrovonda_ help

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 08:07:15 PDT

Date:          Thu, 24 Apr 1997 08:07:15
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       _Aldrovonda_ help

Dear Zachary,

> You will understand my reluctance in waiting for the September
> CPN.

Your and other people's problems will probably not be solved by
lurking into the mentioned (not yet intended for the public)
manuscript.

> I supose if nothing else, the issue should prove useful in telling
> me why my Aldrovonda died.

Good news: You do not need to wait for the September issue of CPN.
Contact Dr. Lubomir Adamec, and tell him about your (and especially
your plant's) problems. He is a renowned expert in _Aldrovanda_
ecology and cultivation, and he is online:

<ADAMEC@butbn.cas.cz>

Kind regards
Jan