D.binata hybrids and Aldrovanda

From: Tan Chee Kien (cheekien@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Fri Apr 25 1997 - 06:32:41 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 21:32:41 +0800
From: Tan Chee Kien <cheekien@pacific.net.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D.binata hybrids and Aldrovanda

        Hi everyone ! First, I'd love to know if there had been any records
(or possiblity ???) of D.binata crossing with other Droseras not of the
binata complex ? Seems impossible to me, but just curious how a D.binata x
aliciae will look like !

        Anyway, I'm desperately seeking Aldrovanda, Polypompholyx and other
Genliseas other than G.violacea. I'm willing to pay good prices for these,
because they are missing from my collection. Brocchinea reducta will be
welcome too !
Thanks, and have a great time growing CPs !