Pinguicula moranensis 'Conception Paraloi'

From: Prion Gwyn (prion@abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 06:54:26 PDT

Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 14:54:26 +0100 (BST)
From: Prion Gwyn <prion@abdn.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pinguicula moranensis 'Conception Paraloi'

Hi all,

Just a quick note regarding a Ping that I used to grow, P. moranensis
'Conception Paraloi'. Alas my collection including the afore mentioned Ping
has been decimated (student life doesn't relly allow mass CP growing). I'm
just wondering what happened to the form/type. I was told it was collected
by a Ping enthusisast from southern England a few years back. It was in my
mind the most attractive Ping ever (a challenge if ever I heard one)! It
had a rosette larger than the average moranensis and deep redish/purple/pink
hue with a little sunlight.

I wonder what had come of it? Anyone in the Uk grow it?. Any chance of a
plantlet?

Anyone?

Good growing

Prion Gwyn