Bare Root VFT

From: Lance Jerale (ljerale@valders.k12.wi.us)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 02:03:18 PDT

Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 09:03:18 +0000
From: Lance Jerale <ljerale@valders.k12.wi.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bare Root VFT

The recent comment to the list concerning bare root VFT from Lee's
Botanical Gardens might be interpreted by some to mean something other
than what the author intended. The comment could be interpreted to mean
that the supplier was selling inferior merchandise. Just to set the record
straight, in my opinion, nothing could be further from the truth. My
students and I have bought dozens of VFT from Lee's, as well as a wide
variety of Droseras, Nepenthes, and Sarracenias, and never had any
problems that were not of our own doing. Lee's bare root VFT are fine, and
I'm happy to deal with him.

Good thoughts to everybody,

Lance

--
Lance Jerale																 414-775-9520 voice