Web Page

From: shafer@sammy.Colorado.EDU
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 15:05:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 16:05:44 -0600
From: shafer@sammy.Colorado.EDU
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Web Page

Hello everyone!

I have finally found time to improve a bit upon my rather meagre
website, and thought that I would annouce it so that others
may take a look at a few photos of some plants in my collection.
It is located at: http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~shaferj/Home.html

At present, the quality of the images is only moderate, but I am
planning on replacing them with some higher quality image files in
the very near future.

Eventually, I hope to include more information and photos, and
some online information regarding the environmental chamber I have
constructed for growing highland Nepenthes.

As always, comments, suggestions, and questions are welcome.

Regards,
Jeff Shafer