RE: Re[2]: Home Depot cp

From: Semanchuk, Phil J (pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 08:27:39 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:27:39 -0400
From: "Semanchuk, Phil J" <pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Home Depot cp

> Incidentally, I've not had much luck with feeding my
> VFTs hamburger.
> Even a little bit tends to rot the trap and invite
> disease.
>
> 'Hamburger", God help us, where is my blood pressure
> medicine. I have yet to see a VFTs heading to
> McDonald's for a Big Mac. Bugs, Bugs and more Bugs.
> It works for everyone else.

Charles,
I must confess I lied to the Gublers Web site owner. I have never fed
hamburger to my VFTs. I was trying to find a polite way to say, "You are
giving people bad information that will kill their plants and you should
remove it from your Web site."

So please don't have a heart attack on my behalf. I would hate to be
responsible for the loss of a valued list member! Maybe the blood
pressure medication you need is to forward your note to
webmaster@gublers.com.

Thanks for the charming image of a VFT at the McDonald's drive-through!

Cheers,
Phil
URL du jour: http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/faq/faq.html