I'm back, again!

From: Chris Teichreb (cjt@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 13:03:07 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 13:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjt@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm back, again!

Hi all,

        Well, we made the move out to B.C. I'm currently
working at Simon Fraser University until the end of June when
I go up to Inuvik for a two month field season. So, I'll
at least be able to communicate with fellow cp'ers until
that time!

        If there's anyone in the Vancouver area, or if there's
a cp society out here, please let me know! The climate certainly
suits thr growth of CPs. Moss grows better than grass out here!

        Anyways, glad to be back! Happy CP growing everyone!

Regards,

Chris Teichreb
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University