Introduction

From: Joe Frey (jfrey@bon.net)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 22:23:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 00:23:40 -0500
From: Joe Frey <jfrey@bon.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Hello, My name is Joe Frey. I live in New York City. I've become a CP
fan over the past year. It ranks up there with motorcycling as major
fun. I've admired many of the CP sites some of you have out there and
now have finally decided to get more involved. I've got a fish tank set
up in our apartment with VFT, Drosera, Pinguicula and Nepenthses. I
can't tell you how exciting it is to have plantlets on the butterworts
when only last year I didn't know enough to keep them alive for two
months! Now, to get those Nepenthes to pitcher... Joe Frey