Re: email addresses

From: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 01:06:41 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 08:06:41 +0000
From: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: email addresses

On 18 May 97 at 17:50, Steve Grigg wrote:

> Hi All
> Sorry to post this here, but would Andreas Wistuba and Joachim nerz
> please email me personally as the mail I have been sending to you has been
> returned.

Hi,

I've not noticed any delivery problems to my mailserver. Are you sure
it's not a typing error? Otherwise I'll contact the sysop here.

> This is the best way for me to contact you if you have the time
> and don't mind doing it. I want to ask you if it's ok. for me to add links
> to your home pages when mine is ready which will be in a few weeks. The
> photos will be of mine and Meryl Frasers plants which will show them as
> grown in shade house conditions. Thanks for taking the time to read this and
> good growing.

Of cause it's ok for me if you add links to my pages. The addresses
are:

http://www.wistuba.com
http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~carnivor/index.html

Bye,

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471 / +49-621-7152027
Fax: +49-621-7152028
E-Mail: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
WWW: http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~carnivor/index.html