IPS or JCPS?

From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 06:45:01 PDT

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:45:01 +0900
From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: IPS or JCPS?

Dear Mr.Wim Leys and All who are interested in Japanese society,

IPS and JCPS are another organizations completely.

JCPS:
Long ago,
Mr.Kevin Snively (my memory is doubtful) introduced JCPS as Society.
I hesitated about making a remark on it. However, one Japanese member
(I can not remember his name) denied it. If I remember rightly, he
wrote it as being only a personal journal.
I think of its being which according to the free judgement of each
person.
If you have an interest to JCPS
Please, open "CPN VOLUME 25, NUMBER 2 page49".
The publisher may have read your post.

IPS(Insectivorous Plant Society):
This Society is thinking of what it should do in the celebration of the
50th anniversary.
Fernando-san! The meetings which you participated in were held by this
Society. I am secretary/treasurer of this Society.(However, I am not
doing enough work as secretary.The work is supported by the service
activity of Ms.Shibata. In addition to hanging Cliff(Pings grow) and
climbing tepuis, she does office work, too.)

Our society is uneasy about being confused us with JCPS.

Kind regards from Japan
Isao
P.S.
My friends! I live! Sorry for my silence. I am busy for tomatoes until
June. I spend with tomatoes at day and night.
P.P.S.
to Three In-vitro workers
who contacted me but not recieved Heli seeds.
You will receive them this week.
I was preserving them at the refrigerator.