Sorry X 3

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 01:54:06 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 17:54:06 +0900 (JST)
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sorry X 3

To all,

> I am wondering why all the e-mails from this address are coming
>through this way? (above is all I get) Is it from the sender or
>is the list server deleting part of the mail? Does anyone else get
>a full copy?
>
>Dave Evans

        Sorry Dave!! I have no idea what's wrong and I hope nobody else is
having problems receiving my mail. I noticed that the first 2 'chapters' of my
 latest expedition have com back to me on the CP Digest though.
        Sorry to everyone else too for the format in which my mail is coming
out, with words cut in half, etc. I really don't know what to do, other thand
pressing enter after each line.
        One last BIG and special sorry to Isao-san! I got the 2 Japanese CP
 societies mixed up! Gomennasai!!! Yes I went to the *IPS* meetings, this
society being THE big CP society in Japan, not to mention the oldest in the
world. The JPCPS is the one which was started rather recently.

Best Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan