Peanuts if I want

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 11:29:54 PDT

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 19:29:54 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Peanuts if I want

Hi Frank

You can see yhat I apologized in my message, because it was 'non-CP'.

You should remember some discussions about tomatillos, and many others about
racism, price of kitchen material, the numerous 'sorry to post that here'...

Now, if I wanna ask here how to cook peanuts, it's because I supposed (and was
right) american people could answer me. Sorry, I don't know if there is a
listserver for peanuts enthousiasts.

Thanks to Mr Cumbee who answered me in a full-detailed mode.

Laurent