ICQ CP chat

From: William Burkel (cadgen@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 1996 - 16:36:45 PDT

Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 19:36:45 -0400
From: William Burkel <cadgen@ix.netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICQ CP chat

To all those who like live chats.

There is a program out there called ICQ. you can download a full version for
free from www.icq.com. Myself, Neal Nagata, Jr. and Robert Hood have been using
this program to have live chats about CP's. This program will show other
people(whom you give permission to) when you are on line. What I would like see
happen is that more people Download it so we can have a larger chat session.

If you like the idea please download it...I think it is a great tool to have.

Here is a list of nick names and ICQ #:

CadGen (Bill Burkel) 269053
CP-Man (Robert Hood) 1148251
JJ (Neal Nagata, JR) 1120218

Once you download the program you will see how the above list will come into
affect.

Hope to see you online.

Keep Growing,

Bill Burkel