WWW site

From: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 17:00:59 PDT

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 00:00:59 +0000
From: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: WWW site

Dear CPers,

as some of you have noticed I closed my old website. The reason is
very simple: As I was not allowed to put my pricelist on the server
of my old provider who is cheap but strictly non-commercial I decided
to design a new page. My intention was/is to present a lot of
informations and pictures on plants plus the relevant ones of my
commercial offers. Over the months I will put all the plant infos
from my old site to the new one plus more - plus my list.
So I see little reason to have two sites running - my time is so
limited that I can hardly keep one going...

Sorry to those of you who liked the old design - I like the new one
better;-)

My new page is found at:

http://www.wistuba.com

Bye,

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471 / +49-621-7152027
Fax: +49-621-7152028
E-Mail: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de