N. spatulata

From: Dionaea@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 21 1997 - 04:20:24 PDT

Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 07:20:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dionaea@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. spatulata

<< Does anyone have a _male_ clone of N. spathulata?
 There is a female clone that seems to be
 widespread in the continental U. S. And, she
 must be _very_ lonely because I don't know
 of any male N.spathulata clones to keep her company.

 I'm playing matchmaker here, looking for a male
 clone that can help a female produce some seed. >>

I have three seedlings that I purchased from CA carnivores. I m hoping that
at least one of them is a male. I think the odds are pretty good. I will
let you
know in a few years when they flower.... I know of at least one clone on the
west coast somewhere.

Christoph

Christoph