Re: D.chrysolepis

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Jun 25 1997 - 19:49:14 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:49:14 +0900 (JST)
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: D.chrysolepis

>Dear Fernando,

> Thank you very much for trying to help me, but I subscribed to
>the list only one week ago. So unfortunately, I have no early mails from
>you about D. chrysolepis.

>Kind regards, Guy.

        For Guy, and others who might not be aware, if you go to the CP
Archive Server at;

        http://redtail.unm.edu/cp/

you'll find a connection to an archive of all the past "issues" of the CP
listserv, since the beginning (as well as many other interesting pages). There
you can find my accounts on previous trips, as well as catch up on all the CP
gossip. Have FUN!!

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan