CP in the wild

From: Matt (drake@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 08:57:11 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 15:57:11 +0000
From: Matt <drake@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP in the wild

I live in Baltimore, Maryland and also have a house in Delaware, as
well as relatives in New Jersey. Where in any of these three states
can I see CP growing in the wild? Specific locations are appreciated,
if you know of any, for any CP species. I can't seem to find any
resources to tell me where wild CP can be found. Thanks.
P.S.-Buy Superthrive. Shortly after using it one of my VFTs began to
flower, and it is easy to notice growth from Nepenthes and Dionea on a
daily basis.
Matt
Baltimore, Maryland
drake@erols.com