Naional Geographic CP.

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 08:35:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 97 15:35:13 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Naional Geographic CP.

Hi, that N. lowii picture is a good one, if anyone has access to the 1961 (was
it the month of May?) definitely get it. I can't stop reading that issue. I
read it over and over again. I also look at the pictures, which are so
beautiful!!! There is also another old National Geographic issue with another
article about Dionea, Sarr. Drosera, and Darlingtonia. I don't remember what
year ,but when I look at it again I will tell all of you!!

        Happy cping,
         Robert Hood