Re: Skeletal Revision of Nepenthes

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 18:02:00 PDT

Date:    Fri, 25 Jul 97 21:02 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Skeletal Revision  of Nepenthes

> The cost price is 8 Pounds Sterling, US$13 or 24 Guilders.
> Payment should be sent by cheque in Pounds Sterling to Dr M Cheek,
> RBG Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England, TW9 3AE., OR by payment direct
> into the following bank account of =A38 Sterling per copy :
> Bank name: Girobank
> Bank Sort Code: 72-60-00
> Bank Account No.:30 868-1703
> Account Name: Dr M R Cheek.
> If you have already ordered a copy, please:
> 1. Confirm the no. of copies you wanted are available.
> 2. Then send payment.
> 3. Reprints will then be despatched to you.

Hi List,

   I'm interested in purchasing one copy of this work. I have a
problem though. While the the price per copy is only $13, the only
bank (CoreStates) near here that I know of that will even cut a
cheque in foreign currency charges $18 for each cheque and only
if you have an account with them!!! Can anyone point me in the
direction of local bank that doesn't charge (can read "rip-off")
it's customers such an outrageous sum?
   If that isn't an option, perhaps there will be a US distributor?
I really don't want to miss out.

Dave Evans
Northern/Central New Jersey