photo

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 12:40:00 PDT

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:40:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: photo

During the not to recent field trip planned by the Atlanta Botanical
Gardens during the cp conference, I and others took pictures of a
fabulous hybrid Sarr. I'd like to share that photo with list members
and ask them to give their opinions about its parentage. Could someone
offer to scan the picture and place it on their web site?

It's truly spectacular. Shaped like a flava with yellow/white on the
surface of the lid yet pink underneath (if I remember correctly). The
rim is a fabulous magenta pink that extends down the tube. And
more......

David
Atlanta