Amazing VFTs

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Sat Aug 02 1997 - 03:04:44 PDT

Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 11:04:44 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Amazing VFTs

Hi all

This morning I've seen the biggest VFT in the usual store, where I often go to
seek for CP.

Near the 'common' VFTs (4US$) were a few HUGE (6.5 US$). There were small
leaves as on the other plants, but most of them were 3-4 inches long, dragging
traps surely from 1.5 to 2 inches ! A whole hornet could easily be caught
there !

How can they do that ? In various collection, I've never seen so big traps. I
guess they use a kind of fertilizer...

Now I'd like to speak of a boring thing: the half of most of my CP digests are
the forwarded or repeated messages from the previous digest. If you like to
repeat the question, please remove the more you can (like the header) please
!!!!

Laurent