next BACPS meeting

From: TGDUGHI@ts1.teale.ca.gov
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 13:21:20 PDT

Date:    4 Aug 1997 13:21:20 PDT
From: TGDUGHI@ts1.teale.ca.gov
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: next BACPS meeting

This may have been answered without my knowledge since I'm in digest
mode. The next BACPS (Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society) meeting is at
U.C. Berkeley Botanical Gardens on August 23, 1997. The date was
changed from August 16 due to a scheduling error. Admission to the
gardens is $3.00 for adults, $1.00 for children. Unfortunately, we
cannot get around this admission fee for the meeting. There is also a
charge for parking; so car pooling would be a good idea.

Another unfortunate scheduling conflict is that the S.F. Flower show,
which was suddenly resurrected, is on the same day as the meeting (Aug.
23). If you don't want to attend the meeting then please consider
volunteering to staff the CP display.

BTW, the newsletter is going out today.

--
Gary Dughi