ICQ CPER's Chat List

From: William Burkel (cadgen@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 20:05:14 PDT

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 23:05:14 -0400
From: William Burkel <cadgen@ix.netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICQ CPER's Chat List

To all of those who care:

The ICQ CPER's Chat List is now registered with ICQ. The list can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/5163/icqlist.html. You can download
ICQ from there. As of today there are 23 people using ICQ as a means to talk to
people about CP. I would like to see the group Grow to 50 by the end of the
month.

You can also see the list published with ICQ at
http://www.mirabilis.com/icqlist/special/index.html.

For all of the current members you can check that site and look for the UIN
numbers of people that are not on your list.

For now on that is where I am going to list all members. NO ICQ POST OF LONG
LIST TO THIS SERVER ANYMORE. If you need a current list at anytime just email
me and I will send one to you.

Hope to see ya on line.

Bill Burkel
cadgen@ix.netcom.com