Offline From 9th to 11th of August

From: Russell Elliott (relliott@geocities.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 18:12:23 PDT

Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 18:12:23 -0700
From: Russell Elliott <relliott@geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Offline From 9th to 11th of August

Everyone,

 My ISP will be off-line from the 9th of August to the 11th of August.
If you need to contact me, please send mail to the address:

9605598T@levels.unisa.edu.au

 I will not be able to check the above account until the 10th though.

Thanks,

        -Russell Elliott

--
! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director,                          !