Re: BACPS

From: stephend@ricochet.net
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 22:50:57 PDT

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:50:57 -0700
From: stephend@ricochet.net (stephend@ricochet.net)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: BACPS

: Subject: Time: 2:04 AM
: OFFICE MEMO BACPS Date: 8/5/97
:
:The meeting date is Aug 23,97 not Aug 16,97. For the meeting in Berkeley.
:For the BACPS meeting. Hope to see all you there.

What are the times for this meeting. Also, there was a hint that there were
going to be a booth to be manned. Is that at the SF flower show? Will there
be plants for sale there as well as the meeting, and if I were interested
in both, but could only go to one, should I go to the flower show to
purchase plants, or should I go to the BACPS meeting, and purchase plants?

Stephen Davis

Stephen Davis
stephend@ricochet.net