Re[2]: Sarraceni purpurea venosa heterophylla??

From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 13:28:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:28:40 -0400
From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re[2]: Sarraceni purpurea venosa heterophylla??

> Oh, and one more thing, can anyone tell me the most shade tolerant CP (a
> north facing window) apart from aquatic Ultrics, that is.

Hmm, I think you would need more light for aquatic Utricularia than
the other types. Small Pinguicula, like P. lusitanica and P. pumila
aren't that happy about strong light...

Dave Evans

      I think you might be able to go with the Cephalotus plant. They tend
     to grow very large in mild light. If your north facing window becomes
     to dark in the winter months, you may need to add a small grow light
     as added growing protection.
                            Charles