VFT sale (part 2)

From: Stefan Ploszak (duff@arn.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 07:15:09 PDT

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:15:09 -0500
From: Stefan Ploszak <duff@arn.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT sale (part 2)

Hi everyone,

  Yesterday I mentioned that I am selling the 'cupped' VFT. Well, in my careless haste
to get the letter out, I forgot to mention the package price. Again, I'm selling the
'cup' for $7.50 each plus $3.00 for shipping or 2 'cups' and 1 'dentate' for (here it
is) $19.95 and I'll pay the shipping. Anyone interested, should email me and I'll keep
your plant asside. I'd like to get the plants to all quickly, so send a money order( to
avoid the delay of clearing a check) and the plants will be sent by priority post the
day I get your money order. My address is:

     Charles Brewer
     2413 Farmer's Court
     Virginia Beach,Virginia
     23456